[bf1942] Vietnam dedicated server?

Steve Getman steve at lightcubed.com
Tue Mar 9 11:38:24 EST 2004

Appreciated...  If we do BitTorrent (which is definately a good idea in
the first few days of a launch) I would suggest we all combine efforts and
have one tracker linked from any web sites it is hosted on.  BT works best
when you have more clients connected to the same tracker. (assuming the
tracker is not overloaded. ;) )
--
Steve Getman
steve at lightcubed.com