[bf1942] Vietnam dedicated server?

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Tue Mar 9 10:50:44 EST 2004

To be honest I wouldn't know. What I do know is that there's a very talented
gentleman helping the DICE Canada team with the Linux server so it's up to
that office to make arrangements for releases.

I know Steve Getman has said he would be interested in maintaining the forum
and download hosting for BF:V as well which is very good news.

// Andreas