[bf1942] Vietnam

AIX Gaming webmaster at aixgaming.com
Mon Mar 1 14:23:44 EST 2004

Well, it'll finally clean up a lot of the glitches in the mods, such as
the fact that your hand is usually floating through the barrel of the gun,
or the reloading animations that reload the M60 like a magazine fed
weapon.  I put together a list of links to 19 high-res movies that are on
IGN for BFV that are rather impressive.  Have a look.

http://www.filerush.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=570