[bf1942] Vietnam

|TF20|Shockwave shockwave at clan-tf20.com
Mon Mar 1 12:59:08 EST 2004

> I must confess I wonder what the point of BF:V is, when there is already
an
> excellent mod out there for bf1942.
>
> Can't say I'll be lining up to buy it, and I love this game.

The guys on my team are psyched about a few specific things:

- surface to air missiles that actively home
- napalm
- larger maps
- dense foliage and better ground cover which facilitates tactical ops
- tanks and boats can be airlifted
- passengers in vehicles can use their weapons

If you haven't already heard the soundtrack, you might want to give it a
listen.  It definitely brought back some memories for me.  If the game
measures up to expectations, I think that a lot of people will be flocking
to it.

Shockwave