[bf1942] OT: please have a look at this, DICE Canada, resp. ANDY (or: Is this list still active?)

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Fri Jun 18 11:50:50 EDT 2004

I think it's true that this list is more effective generally speaking than
the forums, for both parties (if they let it).

I don't think any change to the nature of this list is necessary.

btw personally, I haven't even bought BF:V yet because I know it's not yet
close to where bf1942 is, let alone actually finished.  I'm certainly not
running a server for it...

Lee