[bf1942] PB kicks for "Inadequate O/S Privileges"

AIX Gaming webmaster at aixgaming.com
Thu Jun 3 09:24:48 EDT 2004

Ok, this is completely absurd.  So now any parent that doesn't want their
kids having full run of their machine is out of luck.  This also means
that anyone playing from work from a corporate computer is also out of
luck, as most user machines at any reasonable sized company doesn't have
admin rights to their machines.

"starting with this version 1.084, the PB Client now requires the game to
be run as the administrator user or equivalent under Windows XP/2K"