[bf1942] 1.02 status?

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Thu Jun 3 03:05:02 EDT 2004

I can't comment on this patch specifically (since I'm not involved), but
we always work very close to the test team in that they get access to
very early builds of a patch or product to help us out with quality
assurance and feedback quickly. Allmost every large software company
works this way as you lose too much time if you send "finished" builds
to QA and then fix bugs on them only.

Just a note for those of you who are curious on how we work with
testing.

// Andreas