[bf1942] Funny gameplay changes!

AIX Gaming webmaster at aixgaming.com
Fri Jul 30 09:43:46 EDT 2004

To balance this out, I'm in love with v1.1.  All of the gripes I had with
the previous versions have been taken care of and I'm in BFV heaven right
now.  Does anyone really care if one gun is slightly weaker than another?
As an infantry soldier with various weapons, I've been able to take out
every kind of flying vehicle over the last 2 days without a problem;
something that was near impossible before.  Keep up the good work Dice.