[bf1942] Funny gameplay changes!

Dave Snodgrass dave at pmmci.com
Fri Jul 30 08:38:15 EDT 2004

On 7/30/04 4:59 AM, "Stefan Engbersen" <stonex at freebsd.nl> wrote:

> A few funny gameplay changes:
>
> The m60 is stronger than the mounted guns on the Corsair and Migs.
> The mi-8 has become a flying tank, really hard to kill it.
> The mounted m60's on the Huey are weaker than the normal m60.

The door guns on the huey have ALWAYS been useless. (SA-7's ruined any good
use of hueys for support.)

> And now last but not least:
>
> The mutt has become heatseaking, but why the hell do they put these things
> on pure infantry maps, without flying objects? Hah :)

Um. You realize a tow missile is for shooting vehicles, right? I got lots of
kills on that new map the first day with the mutt. (Although they did add
some air homing capabilities to it - why? I have no idea.)

> Anyone else noticed anything funny at the gameplay?

What, like the backwards ladders in the new maps? Yes EA QC > * - I think
most of the mods out there have better beta testers than EA has :)