[bf1942] Petition for BF1942!

Nick Ryan nryan at nryan.com
Tue Jul 27 23:51:54 EDT 2004

The fact remains that at this moment 66000 people are playing HL
compared to 7800 for BF1942 and 3400 for BFV. EA/Dice made a mistake
splitting the BF userbase with the inferior BFV; if they had put that
effort into continuing to improve BF the user community would be larger
and healthier and I bet they would have made more money with the extra
copies of BF they would have sold anyways. I even think BF2 is being
released too soon, and this will split the user base again (we have
Desert Combat already, fer chrissake). EA/Dice have PLENTY to learn from
Valve.

- Nick Ryan