[bf1942] Cpu usage when empty!

Stefan Engbersen stonex at freebsd.nl
Wed Jul 21 05:20:51 EDT 2004

I am not really into SMP on FreeBSD, last time I used it was 4 years ago.
I remember it was in full development back then, but how is it running
on multi cpu systems nowadays?
I might run our BF servers on FreeBSD then, at least I don't have to
upgrade every 2 months then, because
that crappy linux kernel is vulnerable again =P
Another thing is, on this server i'd also like to run Battlefield
Vietnam servers, how are these running on FreeBSD ?
And which branche are you running?

Kind regards,

Stefan Engbersen
impact-Hosting.com