[bf1942] BFV servers not listed on ASE ( the reason and the fix )

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Wed Jul 14 10:28:06 EDT 2004

Not scalable unfortunately. We also have the same problems, hence
I spent so much time finding out what the ASE issues where.
Its most annoying to see that after all that effort on my part and Andy's
for getting the fixes into the new build. UDPSoft still haven't updated their
software. ASE is becoming one of those right royal pain in the arse things
just like Punkbuster and its none working automatic updates.

    Steve / K