[bf1942] scripts in BF anytime?

KLM klemen at 515tem.com
Mon Jan 26 19:10:21 EST 2004

as Lee said Alt+Tabing is hell in BF... still better than some other games (CoD,
RTCW:ET), but not a good idea, especially when using a communications programme
like Teamspeak.

I do use a great external admin application (as u put it :) the ultimate BF
Remote Manager by blagbagops and it has saved my nerves quite a few times, but
here we go again... hate Alt+Tabing... that is why I mostly use the ingame
console commands (which HAS to be pre-typed-in sadly) when playing my favourite
game.

Any comments on this?

Regards
Klemen