[bf1942] Optimized binaries

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Thu Jan 22 10:16:37 EST 2004

actually, no, i am not using bfsmd.  i just run a single server for fun so
i get by without it.  i've recently been running a 24 player 24/7 dc no fly
zone server and the crashes have become rare.  it's set to play ctf up to
10, 10 games at a time...which takes like a week to finish one map, as it
were.  but when i had a regular level rotation, crashes were daily.

so i suppose the number of map changes may be the dominant factor in
crashing...

At 11:21 AM 1/22/2004 +0000, you wrote:
>It does cant say we see many crashes at all here. Are you using bfsmd
>by any chance. We had huge amounts of crashes when using it. Removed
>and virtually none now.
>
>     Steve / K

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com