[bf1942] 1.6 patch details

Scratch Monkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Mon Jan 19 17:55:30 EST 2004

--On Monday, January 19, 2004 4:28 PM -0600 Lee Latham
<leeprivate at cgmlarson.com> wrote:

> But nothing pisses me off, for example, like these ads they're showing at
> movie theaters before the film.  Trailers are one thing, car adverts are
> quite something else when I've paid to get into the place.

Admissions doesn't remotely pay for a movie. The concession stand is what pays
for the film, offset a little by ads. Buy some more popcorn so your theater
can drop the ads! :D