[bf1942] 1.6 patch details

Neil A. Twa neil at twastudios.com
Mon Jan 19 17:33:23 EST 2004

It is very interesting that you should mention that. Advertising in the
theaters is a huge money maker for those ad companies. Heck, I even
thought about advertising on there. But to your point, advertising is
paying for a lot of things now and movies are one of them.

They had to make money back from all the illegal copies (DVDs) that are
going around. I see this as a next step whether we like it or not.

Companies like EA will eventually do it more to profit from sales
dipping due to illegal software. Imo.