[bf1942] 1.6 patch details

cameron cameron at aberdeenlanparty.co.uk
Sun Jan 18 05:34:38 EST 2004

I dare say it doesn't matter if you have broadband. The adds would come and
go without much bandwidth usage but a lot of people in the UK are still
without broadband. I myself would love it but my phone lines are made of
aluminium which is ok for phone use but no use for broadband. So for all of
us 56k users it would be sucking away more resources which need desperately.

Waylander