[bf1942] 1.6 patch details

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Sun Jan 18 00:17:05 EST 2004

--On Sunday, January 18, 2004 5:57 PM +1300 Lance Woollett
<lancewlt at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> But would the users on your server mind? Perhaps you'll find them flocking
> to other servers where there is no advertising. I sure as hell would.

Some would, some wouldn't, just as some people are loyal followers of
expensive zines and others buy the cheaper ad-supported ones.

It also depends on the quality or the intrusiveness of the ads.

Like I said, ads don't bother me, and not everyone is religiously
anti-advertising.