[bf1942] Feature Request.

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Thu Jan 8 12:17:37 EST 2004

I would like that to.  I've hunted around quite a bit for a command to do
this to my server to no avail.

For that matter, I know of no place that has a _complete and current_ list
of console, configuration, and commandline commands.  It does seem to me
that this documentation should be available on Dice's or EA's website.

Mind you...I don't have documentation for all of the software my company
makes...do as I say not as a do..

lee
At 10:21 AM 1/8/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Adam,
>
>This is just a shot in the dark (in other words I haven't done it myself),
>but couldn't you just create a shortcut on the desktop with the command to
>start BF and connect to your sever.  Then all your users would have to do to
>connect to your server was double click on an icon.  I imagine there is some
>command line option that would do this, I don't know it myself but there
>must be one.  Just my .02....  :)
>
>-[JiF]Mike
>www.mike3d.net

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com