[bf1942] Feature Request.

[JiF]Mike jif at mike3d.net
Thu Jan 8 10:21:42 EST 2004

Adam,

This is just a shot in the dark (in other words I haven't done it myself),
but couldn't you just create a shortcut on the desktop with the command to
start BF and connect to your sever.  Then all your users would have to do to
connect to your server was double click on an icon.  I imagine there is some
command line option that would do this, I don't know it myself but there
must be one.  Just my .02....  :)

-[JiF]Mike
www.mike3d.net