[bf1942] bf1942 map list?

Donald Maner donjr at maner.org
Thu Jan 8 03:50:56 EST 2004

And, of course, Kevin has updated blackbagops.com (shoulda checked it
before I pressed send, not after):

After taking a much-needed two month break from all gaming-related work
I have accepted an offer from DICE to produce an updated version of BFSM
for BF1942 v1.6 in the New Year. We are currently in the process of
negotiating a contract. I will post more information when BBO returns in
2004.