[bf1942] bf1942 map list?

Scratch Monkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Wed Jan 7 14:10:02 EST 2004

--On Wednesday, January 07, 2004 2:38 PM -0500 Luke <luke at techfreak.org> wrote:

> New to the list. Im wondering if there is an archive for
> this mailing list so I can spare you all some basic
> questions?

In the headers for this list is an address to email to get the list manager's
help file. That should tell you how to get at the archives.

> Also, I notice that in my 'maplist.con' file defaults to
> include only the 'berlin' map. Does this mean that's the
> only map the server will run? Im assuming so..... If this
> is the case, can anyone send me their map list?

Look for the .rfa map files in the Archives subdirectory. List these in
maplist.con, without the .rfa extension or the _000 revision part, just like
the Berlin map in your file. The file is a script that adds the maps to the
rotation and then starts one. When the map cycles, this file is rewritten and
the map-starting command is updated to reflect the next map. The server
restarts itself after this and this file is how it keeps track of where it is
in the rotation.