[bf1942] bf1942 map list?

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Wed Jan 7 13:59:55 EST 2004

Luke,

The answer to your question is yes, it will only run that map if it is the
only one listed.  If you dig around in the directories, you will find all
the current maps with *.rfa file extensions.  Just leave off the extension
and you have the map name.

An archive of this mailing list would be wonderful.  A lot of people talk
up the forums, but they are all over the place compared to this list...lots
questions with no answers...here there are almost always answers as well.

lee

At 02:38 PM 1/7/2004 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey all,
>
>New to the list. Im wondering if there is an archive for
>this mailing list so I can spare you all some basic
>questions?
>
>Also, I notice that in my 'maplist.con' file defaults to
>include only the 'berlin' map. Does this mean thats the
>only map the server will run? Im assuming so..... If this
>is the case, can anyone send me their map list?
>
>Im also going to run DC and EOD mods for bf1942. anyone
>know where I can get map lists for these as well?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Luke

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com