[bf1942] bf1942 map list?

James Gurney james at globalmegacorp.org
Wed Jan 7 13:46:09 EST 2004

Probably most of your questions can be answered at the official forums
at http://bf1942.lightcubed.com/forum

In the mods section on that forum, you'll find links to linux server
download versions for EOD and DC (and other mods). If you download these
files, you'll be able to see which maps are included.

I think the mailing list is archived somewhere, but I can't remember
where. If you can't find an answer on the forums, you can always try
back here again (or someone else may have the archive link).

Cheers,

James