[bf1942] BF: Vietnam - BFCC to be bundled with it (OT)

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Fri Feb 27 13:34:46 EST 2004

A lot of truth in this Neal we gave up long ago on third party apps
for BF. Yes they work but had to rely on others to get fixes etc.
Now we have just incorporated live BF management direct into
our clanserver Webadmin so clans have it all in one place.

This was easy to do after querying on here about the "rcon"
protocol, think it took me about 10hours work. There are a
number of things about the protocol I'm not totally sure of but
tbh the clans are happy, we have a system we can support
and dont have to wait for external fixes; so all in all life is sweet.

I would like to see a nice doc from dice on the protocol sure
but anyone with a bit of coding ability and the links already
providing here can knock this sort of thing up.

    Steve / K