[bf1942] BF: Vietnam - BFCC to be bundled with it (OT)

Rick Thompson fortweb at fortweb.com
Thu Feb 26 08:27:52 EST 2004

That would be a horrible mistake. We would never allow shell access to our
machines and we don't even provide FTP to gameserver clients. Without the
blackbagops interface we would drop the half dozen games we run in a
heartbeat, it would not be worth the trouble or the risk.

If they want to replace it with a like app that's fine. It has to have 100%
of the same functionality though.

Rick