[bf1942] Punk Buster/Linux

Andreas Fredriksson andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Wed Feb 25 10:50:36 EST 2004

You should really be looking at the EvenBalance website for questions like
this, but
here's my take on the subject. :-)

Yes, EvenBalance always update their software across the board AFAIK. I know
for a fact
that the auto-updating works, but it may be very slow on certain networks if
you are
unlucky. You might want to try pb_sv_update to force an update if you know
it has not
yet autoupdated before you download an update manually.

To determine what version you are using there's a console command called
pb_sv_ver which
displays the version number in the local console (status monitor).

// Andreas