Contact info needed

Misao misaochankun at speakeasy.net
Mon Feb 23 13:44:49 EST 2004

UnitedAdmins.com is trying to delve into the BF world, and I am in need of
some contacts for the many mods of BF. We'd like to offer the same services
that Half-life mods get to the BF mods, and we need somewhere to get
started.
We already have a couple of projects that work with BF mods, but there is a
lot more we'd like to offer. I know I for one would love the ability to use
something like an admin mod(Clanmod to those who know what it is) inside my
BF server when I'm playing. There are a number of other benefits as well,
but I won't bore this group with them unless I am asked to.
We are ready to offer support such as mailing lists, forums, irc, support,
documentation, whatever developers need, for the goal of helping to unify
development to the point where plugins can be used on any type of game
engine or mod.
So, if you guys can help me on this quest, please let me know. No need to
spam the list unless it is something everyone can benefit from, so feel free
to email me directly.

Misao

Oh, if you need the website, http://www.unitedadmins.com
And here is one of the projects with BF support: http://demo.phpua.com
(It's a webpage that lets you see realtime or delayed live info on players,
even map locations and dancing location dots.