[bf1942] {Virus?} [bf1942] ID gwyyci... thanks

Stefan Engbersen stonex at freebsd.nl
Wed Feb 18 11:40:57 EST 2004

Exchange and Outlook...... sounds evil :-)
Paying for crap software, as other MTA's and Clients are 10x more
secure,stable and free :-)
Not starting a holy war though, but I wouldn't be suprised if the mail
was originating from Dice itself, now I've read they use this kind of
software.

Stefan Engbersen
freebsd.nl / nlfug.nl