[bf1942] Re: Verification required for whoccares at comcast.net, protected by 0Spam.com.

Rick Thompson fortweb at fortweb.com
Tue Feb 10 23:15:11 EST 2004

At 07:29 PM 2/10/2004 -0800, you wrote:

>On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 19:07, Rick Thompson wrote:
>
> > Ok, your right and nobody should expect it to happen. Hear that everyone?
> > Just because your going to see it as long as this list is gaining new
> > members and operates with this software does not mean you should ever
> > expect it, Athalon Rob says so.
>
>That's "you're" and "AthlonRob" ...
>
>You should not expect bounces like this.  They should not happen.
>That's all there is to it.  Why should there be more to it than that?

You shouldn't have to expect a lot of things but that does not change
reality. All I was saying is that a lot of people use some sort of spam
protection and many of them are just going to whitelist the domain. I do
expect to see it here more frequently than I see it on a majordomo list.
The interesting question is how long will it take before they catch the
mistake and apologize.

>I fear we are straying far off topic for this list... there is still
>some topicality, though.... any further responses from me will be off
>list.

I don't think it's off topic at all, this threads subject is quite specific.

Rick