[bf1942] Map change process leak with 1.6rc2 (solution)

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 12:12:22 EST 2004

Ok I've found solution to the problem. First I believe this is
a FreeBSD issue that is highlighted by a linux threaded
app that doesnt set SIGCHLD or do an explicit wait().
The solution is a small kernel patch which can be found here:
ftp://ftp.multiplay.co.uk/pub/games/fps/battlefield1942/patches/FreeBSD/

Credit goes to Don Lewis for the original patch found here:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=bausg0%2416c5%241%40FreeBSD.csie.NCTU.edu.tw&rnum=13

    Regards
    Steve / K