[bf1942] Screen resolutions

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Tue Feb 10 09:57:24 EST 2004

I don't think you need to set them read-only any more.  Also, if you leave
them read-only during a client upgrade, you can get some strange artifacts
when playing (the grey rectangle syndrome).

Actually, I do have only one beef left vis-a-vis screen resolutions.  I run
at 1920x1200, which works great except for the in-game menu on startup,
which just can't handle that and so the right and bottom edge of the image
is off my screen, which makes it impossible to select many of the options
in the game browser.  It would be nice if this could be fixed.

lee
At 06:11 PM 2/9/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>Edit the Video.con and Videodefault.con files, change the values to 1280
>1024 manually (or whatever value you want), then make the files read only.

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com