[bf1942] Custom maps help

Stefan Engbersen stonex at freebsd.nl
Fri Feb 6 08:35:23 EST 2004

Patrick,

"game.serverContentCheck  1"  works only for default installations, so
it probably doesn't work for custom maps.
You should put the maps on your client and put them in the maplist..
then you should run:
"bf1942.exe +generateMapListForCrcContent 1"
After that you should run the outputfile: "mapListForCrcContent.bat"
Now you got your "contentCrc32.con" you can put the maps CRC's on the
server, or transfer the whole file, if complete.
The disadvantage of using the pure mod for custom maps is that you need
to have the CRC's of the maps on each client who want to play these maps on
the server you are setting up.
My advise is just to use "game.serverContentCheck  0" when playing these
maps.

Stefan Engbersen
impact-gaming.nl