[bf1942] BFSM for 1.6 is out and working

Andrew A. Chen achen-bf1942 at divo.net
Wed Feb 4 14:07:39 EST 2004

Hm, okay.  Not the best solution, but better than running without chroot.

/proc itself isn't terribly insecure, but requiring it required a
non-chroot environment, which was somewhat insecure.  I'd rather not
having customers poking around the filesystem.  Thanks for the tip.

---
Andrew A. Chen
Divo Networks