[bf1942] BFSM for 1.6 is out and working

Casey Zacek bfb-bf at bogleg.org
Wed Feb 4 11:15:58 EST 2004

It wants access to proc to find the process to attach to.

If you run 2.4+ kernel, you can simply mount proc multiple times
(mkdir /proc; mount /proc under each chroot "fs").

Access to /proc is not insecure.  Why do you think it is?  If you
don't run it as root (which I'm sure you don't), you shouldn't have
anything to worry about.

--
-- Casey Zacek (Zippo)                   Beer for Breakfast servers
   66.111.111.66:14567 (BF1942) <http://bfb.bogleg.org/> Dallas, TX