[bf1942] =( ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Mon Feb 2 16:07:38 EST 2004

have you checked free disk space, by any chance?  (sorry, just thought to
bring up the possibly obvious).

the *.run thing is weird.  i presume the main purpose is to get us to agree
to a eula.

lee
At 01:09 PM 2/2/2004 -0800, you wrote:
>On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 08:29, David Snodgrass wrote:
> > The binaries are in the .run - His .run would not extract.
> > Md5 sum of file.run compared to real file.run would at least let him
> confirm
> > his downloads are not corrupted - The .run file was what we were trying to
> > confirm was not corrupted - IF you look at his original post, the .run file
> > is not extracting.
>
>Yes...
>
>If I read your post correctly, you were saying md5sums of the extracted
>archives - inside the .run file - would somehow help troubleshoot the
>issue... but since the archives are inside the .run file, I'm not
>exactly sure how it would help.
>
>What *would* help would probably be if the server were distributed as a
>tarball instead or as well as the .run file.
>
>Rob

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com