[bf1942] =( ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

AthlonRob AthlonRob at axpr.net
Mon Feb 2 16:09:56 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 08:29, David Snodgrass wrote:
> The binaries are in the .run - His .run would not extract.
> Md5 sum of file.run compared to real file.run would at least let him confirm
> his downloads are not corrupted - The .run file was what we were trying to
> confirm was not corrupted - IF you look at his original post, the .run file
> is not extracting.

Yes...

If I read your post correctly, you were saying md5sums of the extracted
archives - inside the .run file - would somehow help troubleshoot the
issue... but since the archives are inside the .run file, I'm not
exactly sure how it would help.

What *would* help would probably be if the server were distributed as a
tarball instead or as well as the .run file.

Rob