2 Questions on BF1.6

craig kaiser scumbucket at cox.net
Mon Feb 2 07:06:31 EST 2004

#1. bf1942_lnxded...bf1942_lnxded.static...bf1942_lnxded.dynamic and
start.sh

What is the difference in the way you start up a server? All of these start
up methods work for me.

Is there any benefits in the way you start a server using a certain method??

**also using all of these methods I do not get a server console screen
anymore like I did in BF1.5
I have used both statusMonitor 1 & 0...neither allows me a server display.

The server runs great using RH9 P4 2.4 just no display screen.

#2. Friendlyfire

I have been told numerous ways to diable it, What is the correct way to
ensure FF is off?

Thanks,