[bf1942] OT: joysticks

bf1942 bf1942 at tommywatson.com
Sun Feb 1 16:10:59 EST 2004

charles "wokka" goldsmith wrote:

> Andreas, is Dice planning on adding better controller support for
> cases like this, or am I just out of luck when it comes to this stick?
> Also, is anyone using a Cougar with bf1942 and did you have to do any
> edits to the air.con to make it work?

I hate to complain about the game, it really is bloody awesome, but my
one real pet peve is the controller support... Thanks to this patch,
which fixed a hell of a lot of things that I thought were bad, I now
have over $100 invested in my rudder pedals that are just sitting on the
floor useless...
If you have any pull at all, _please_ put a bug report in about this...
Other than that keep up the good work!

Cheers.

--
...the basic process is to fling yourself at the nearest planet, and to
execute lifesaving procedures when it is apparent you have scant seconds