OT: joysticks

charles "wokka" goldsmith wokka at justfamily.org
Sun Feb 1 02:16:14 EST 2004

With bf1942 1.6 having pb support, people who editted their control
files are SOL.  Specifically, I have a Saitek X45 joystick that has an
external throttle quadrant.  I had to add a line to my air.con to get
the throttle to work (joystick and rudders worked fine by default).

Andreas, is Dice planning on adding better controller support for cases
like this, or am I just out of luck when it comes to this stick?

Also, is anyone using a Cougar with bf1942 and did you have to do any
edits to the air.con to make it work?