[bf1942] Punkbuster error #10006

Stefan Engbersen stonex at freebsd.nl
Thu Dec 23 04:51:23 EST 2004

Check out www.vexsecure.com

Anyway, pb has been updated a few times lately and now seems to work
more efficient.
It detects more cheats, it scans the whole memory range etc..
I seldomly have troubles with PB, if it's all updated and the clients
are all up to date.
To update use pbweb by the way, works great :)

And it would be helpful if you were more specific instead of 'we were
thrown out'

Stefan aka stx