[bf1942] BF2 + Logging in?

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 03:33:10 EST 2004

Have large LAN's been taken into account? This often gets forgotten
with these sort of things. Im talking 500->1000+ players with real
IP addresses not internal ones running under multiple VLAN's.
I know steam doesn't deal with this at all well would be a shame
to see BF fail at this hurdle as well aka would cause me real pain :P

    Steve / K