[bf1942] BF2 + Logging in?

Forrest Thiessen thiessen at alum.mit.edu
Thu Dec 9 18:55:59 EST 2004

Ouch. . . that sounds something like what Joint Operations does. . . my
environment is a cyber cafe, and the Joint Ops model is a nightmare to
try run--they tie CD Keys to the login, so you end up having to log
customers in all the time. . . and the result of that that I have
noticed is that people get tired of it and go play other games, even
though JO is really pretty good.

It would be nice if EA/Dice spared a thought for how cyber cafes would
play the game if people have to log in.

--Forrest