[bf1942] BF2 Server?

Brigham Stevens brs at vikingmind.com
Thu Dec 2 04:04:10 EST 2004

This is a really bad decision that will harm my gaming community. Thank
You EA!

All of my players are leaving then when BF2 comes out to go play on
other servers. YAAY.

All the support we have given EA which has helped the windows server
become better... All the money and time spent building a great gaming
community to help EA sell products... And this is what we get in return?
EA abandons CTF - even though you can ask any player, it has
dramatically increased the life of this title by offering another play
style that honestly was not that much extra work.

I have been a huge fan and mega supporter, and I am really very
dissapointed in this series of decisions that EA seems to always make
based soley on money and not caring about the players and the server
admins who work hard to make the games work. We spent our money and our
time... Why won't EA back us up on this? Why would EA not add another
resource to the project to build the servers in paralell so on day one
they can have way more servers green lighted? I would be there with EA
at launch.. But I won't be able to now.