[bf1942] bfv servers not querying using gamespy protocol.

InCisT InCisT at Popsikle.net
Fri Aug 27 16:49:39 EDT 2004

Steven Hartland wrote:

> Thanks for the idea but thats a no go already tried. The only thing
> we can seem to do is start a LAN server atm. Im pretty convinced there's
> some sort of auth step it does before it will acknowledge queries which
> is failing for some unknown reason.
>
>    Steve / K
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Ressen"
> <netadmin at michiganburbs.com>

There is no auth step that im aware of.  I know when the master servedrs
go down, we can still play on our servers (even if they stopped/started)
so that means there is no auth step.  Are you trying to setup a LAN
server or Internet server?