[bf1942] bfv servers not querying using gamespy protocol.

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Sat Aug 28 10:14:40 EDT 2004

Internet works in LAN mode ( even though they are using the same port )
but this means they cant be seen in the server list :(
We've had this before with all our LAN servers and we temporally switched
to using ASE for a week. Then it just started working again with no changes
at all its really annoying.

    Steve / K