[bf1942] Official WW2 mod for BFV, server files?

Cyber cyber at wws-clan.com
Sat Aug 21 15:35:29 EDT 2004

Id agree with everything you have just said there Stefan.

Been playing since day one of the demo and haven't turned back. Personally,
I feel that the graphics in the new mod are a bit 'cartoonish' for my liking
and for 4 months work the community could have done better.

I think it is pretty simple that DICE considers BF1942 to be dead, even with
thousands of unique players each day.

Regarding the petition, I have always thought DICE wouldn't even look at it,
looks like I was right. They will all be getting ready to rush the release
of BF2 in my opinion but who cares from the DICE and EA sides of things? I
know for a fact they don't.

v1.1 is a big improvement from 1.0, I must give that to them, but why wasn't
it there from day one? It took months to make a patch that actually made the
game partially what enjoyable? Dice say that it's a new game entirely, so
how did they build the 1.1 patch of BF1942 v1.5? Where were the features
that we were promised? Flare gun, tunnel system . never appeared? There's a
surprise.

Like you Stefan, I really do enjoy the game and want to see it last for a
lot longer than it is set to. By Dice and EAs reckoning it already is dead!

I can see Dice giving up on BFV soon as well!

Jay