[bf1942] Official WW2 mod for BFV, server files?

Stefan Engbersen stonex at freebsd.nl
Sat Aug 21 15:16:19 EDT 2004

May I ask why this mod is released ?
Does Dice think all BF1942 will move over?
To continue on the BF1942 Petition topic, this is another waste of time,
nothing the community has asked for.
Only BF:V people will start playing this mod, BF1942 people are
forgotten again, but still the more played game
throughout Europe.
This time could have been better invested in a new BF1942 1.7 patch with
a load of bugfixes, which the petition people
(http://www.so-fragged.com/bftv/)
have signed for and never had any reply from Dice, a freaking petition
with 8500 unique votes has never been shown for any game on the internet
!!!!!!
Good job DICE, really!
Anyway I am glad to report the amount of BF:V has DECREASED since the
v1.1 patch and the amount of BF1942 has INCREASED a little again and I hope
Dice ever sees the light (again).
And please flame me, because i'm a real dedicated community person.

Regards,

Stefan aka stx
Clanbase.com