PB Screenshots, anyone ever seen one?

Neal Clayton xayd at vae-victus.org
Wed Aug 4 00:26:03 EDT 2004

I've never seen one, on either BF:V or BF'42, running either Debian
Woody (2.4.22 kernel) or FreeBSD 4.10 with linux_base-8 (red hat 8).

On a windows machine, with the 1.02 patch of BF:V at least, I'd get
about 1 in 5 screenshots, and a pretty consistant influx of the html
files that reference them giving a message about the ones that failed.
On either Linux or FreeBSD, however, I have literally never seen one
single file show up in the pbss directory on the server, for either '42
or Vietnam, even after leaving auto_ss enabled in the punkbuster config
for a few weeks at a time to test it out.

Permissions issue?  Must the path to where they go be specified
I've never seen one, on either BF:V or BF'42, running either Debian
Woody (2.4.22 kernel) or FreeBSD 4.10 with linux_base-8 (red hat 8).

On a windows machine, with the 1.02 patch of BF:V at least, I'd get
about 1 in 5 screenshots, and a pretty consistant influx of the html
files that reference them giving a message about the ones that failed.
On either Linux or FreeBSD, however, I have literally never seen one
single file show up in the pbss directory on the server, for either '42
or Vietnam, even after leaving auto_ss enabled in the punkbuster config
for a few weeks at a time to test it out.

Permissions issue?  Must the path to where they go be specified somewhere maybe?
Or just plain doesn't work except for Windows servers?