[bf1942] BF1942 / BFV servers not showing in ASE

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Thu Apr 29 03:30:49 EDT 2004

Yer I understand that but is not the issue.
The issue is servers using none standard ports.
When this is done the heartbeat packet contains the details
of the ASE port for the server but the master is still querying
the default port hence any servers on none standard ports
( which haven't been added manually ) don't get listed.
For the average Joe running a server at home that's not an
issue as they can use the default port but for GISP's like
our selves is a major issue :(

    Steve / K